Railing and Balustrade solutions
Steel Railings are an integral part of many building complexes, production plants, and private homes. Quality railings are designed to outline the border of your property with style, as well as act as a solid barrier between your private surroundings and the outside world. Simple railings, custom made, staircase handrail, traditional, modern, with finials or without. Any metal railing type you’re looking for, we can help you create it.
Fabricated using mild steel, stainless steel, wrought iron, or cast iron, when ordering a railing from us you’ll get a well-crafted solution. Choose from a huge variety of designs, finials, railheads, and shapes to be integrated into your new railing. Mobile welding London offers you the perfect balance between design and strength when fabricating your railing. That’s to provide you with a beautiful bespoke railing and an ideal level of security.
Every railing that leaves our workshop is made to the highest industry standards and to best protect your home or place of work from unwanted visitors. External railings will often be painted in black to allow easy maintenance of the paint in the future. Nonetheless, you can always choose a color that suits your needs.
Looking for more information and advice? Talk to our metal railing fabricators to get the best out of your railing works in London.
Types of railings
Bring your ideas to life with custom steel railings fabrication in a wide range of styles including:
- Commercial Railing
- Residential Railing
- Modern railings
- Custom made Railings
- Basic railings
- Staircase handrail
From start to finish, a fabrication of a railing would usually take between 7-10 days, depending on the scale of your project. Once the fabrication of your new railing is completed you can choose one of the following options of delivery:
- Collect the railing from our workshop.
- Have the railing delivered to your property.
- Get them delivered and installed at your property.Whatever option you choose we’ll ensure hassle-free and smooth delivery of your order according to the agreed schedule.
Railing Fabrication Prices
The price of the metal railing would be determined by your specific requirements. As a general guideline, the cost of fabricating a simple 1x1m railing would start at £200 and will change according to the railing size and project requirements. We’ll be happy to offer you a guide pricing based on measurements only and the railing material.
Since most railings are however job-specific, a precise quote will need to rely on the accurate specification of your desired railings. Tell us more about your project and receive an obligation free quotation within 24 hours. We also offer a free on-site survey at your convenience.
Why Use Metal Railings?
Metal railings and balustrades are found in many private homes, public areas, parks, and commercial settings. Some of the reasons to choose a metal railing over other railing types are:
Security – Metal railings will protect your property better than any other type of railing. They can act as deterrent appliances and are not easily compromised
Simple Installation – Fabricated metal railings can be easily integrated into any type of landscape. They require very little structural planning and can be removed.
Easy Maintenance – Once installed, metal railings require very little maintenance. They are durable and can withstand extreme weather conditions.
Long-Lasting – Apart from being easy to maintain, steel railings and balusters are also made to last. They will stand the test of time through though conditions, burglary attempts, and challenging environments.
Size to strength ratio – Metal railings offer a great balance between weight, size, and strength. That makes them a top choice for commercial use too.
Flexible Design – Unlike different types of railings, steel railings can be customized to any shape and style. This allows you to choose from an endless variety of designs without compromising on the strength of your railing.
Cost-Effective – The price of a new metal railing isn’t typically higher than other railing types. Moreover, the fact that they last so well for years to come makes them a worthwhile long term investment.
Choosing to go with metal railings will save you on maintenance and possibly the need to replace the railing in the future.
What Clients have to say About Us
Well rounded metalwork service. I’ve been hiring local welders and fabricators in the past. The experience I’ve had with Mobile Welding London is unparalleled. Will hire them again in the future.
Fantastic service. Professional welders. Gate repair has been completed successfully in short notice. I can recommend Mobile Welding London to anyone who needs welding services in London.
Why Choose Mobile Welding London
- Experience – We’ve been providing railing services to thousands of clients in London. Our fabricators have over 20 years of experience in the railing sphere.
- Local Metalworkers – Mobile Welding London is a team of local friendly and professional people. Our welders and fabricators deliver swift welding and fabrication services throughout the entire London.
- Resolving all your railing needs – We provide a complete range of metalwork services. Our team specializes in the fabrication, installation, and repairs of all types of metal structures. We’ll cover all of your railing tasks.
- Fast turnaround – When you need a railing repair service we can attend within short notice. Railing fabrications will be completed within less than 2 weeks. And often even faster.
- Best Prices – If you care about quality as much as you do about the price. We’re here to help you with both. We use only quality material and skilled workmanship when fabricating your railings. From us, you’ll get the finest railings quality at the best prices in London.
Mobile Welding London delivers and installs steel railings at homes, offices, schools, and commercial developments in London.