Complete Metal Gate Solutions
Metal Gates are an integral part of many building complexes, production plants, and private homes too.
Quality gates are designed to fit in the landscape they are being installed at, as an access control device and to provide a solid measure of security at your premises.
Driveway gates, double gates, swing or sliding.
Any metal gate type you’re looking for, we can help you make it.
Designed and fabricated using various types of metals, when ordering a gate from us you’ll get a complete solution. Choose from a huge variety of designs, bars, sheets, locks, bolts, crooks, stops, and other components to be integrated with your new gate.
Design & Security
Mobile welding London offers you the perfect balance between design, and strength when fabricating your gate.
That’s to provide you with beautiful gates and the ideal level of security.
Every gate that leaves our workshop is made to the highest industry standards and to best protect your home or place of work. External gates will often be painted in black to allow easy maintenance of the paint in the future.
Nonetheless, you always be able to choose the color that best meets your vision. Commercial clients, as an instance, may wish to have their gates painted in corporate colors to emphasize their brand.
Looking for more information and advice?
Talk to our metal gate fabricators to get the best out of your gate production in London.
Types of gates
Bring your ideas to life with custom steel gates fabrication in a wide range of styles including:
- Commercial Gate
- Residential Gate
- Retractable gates
- Sliding Gates
- Driveway gates
- Swing Gates
- Double Gates
What Clients have to say About Us
thorough preparation before coming on site
Great welders. Decent prices and availability.
I’m happy to recommend Mobile Welding in London. Their steel fabrication work and mobile welding services have been a great help to us. Always a friendly approach and spot-on delivery. Prices are fair too. Thank you
Best mobile welders in London, great quality metalwork and most competitive rates.
Positive: Professionalism, Quality, Responsiveness, Value We had railings fabricated and installed onto the outside steps of a Victorian block of flats. The railings look great, are in keeping with the period of the property and were installed wit…
Positive: Professionalism, Quality
Well rounded metalwork service. I’ve been hiring local welders and fabricators in the past. The experience I’ve had with Mobile Welding London is unparalleled. Will hire them again in the future.
Had whatsapp available to book through. Got here 1 hour after I messaged and that was on a Saturday. Did a great job and great price.
Positive: Professionalism, Quality, Responsiveness, Value
Fantastic service. Professional welders. Gate repair has been completed successfully in short notice. I can recommend Mobile Welding London to anyone who needs welding services in Lon…
From start to finish, a fabrication of a gate would usually take between 7-14 days, depending on the scale of your project.
Once the fabrication of your new gate is completed you can choose one of the following options of delivery methods:
- Collect the gate from our workshop.
- Have the gate delivered to your property.
- Get it delivered and installed at your premises.
Whatever option you choose we’ll ensure hassle-free and smooth delivery of your order according to the agreed schedule.
Gate Fabrication Prices
The price of a gate can be often difficult to tell from a simple search online. That is because gates are usually made to the specific requirements of every customer. Which could change quite a bit from one project to another. As a guideline, the cost of fabricating a simple metal door gate would start at £500 and will change according to the gate size and your project requirements.
We’ll be happy to offer you a guide pricing based on only measurements and the gate material. Since most gates are however job-specific, so a precise quote will be provided based on the accurate specification of the gate you wish to fabricate. Tell us more about your project and receive an obligation free quotation within 24 hours. We also offer a free on-site survey at your convenience.
Why Use Metal Gates?
Metal gates are an integral component in the security systems of many private homes and commercial settings. Some of the reasons to choose a metal gate over other gate types are:
- Security – Metal gates will protect your property better than any other type of gate. They act as a deterrent too, but unlike intruder alarms not only deter burglars but also prevent them from breaking in.
- Simple Installation – Fabricated metal gates can be easily integrated into the site they are fitted into. They require very little structural planning and can be removed when needed at the same instance.
- Easy Maintenance – Once installed, metal gates require very little maintenance. They are durable and can withstand extreme weather conditions.
- Long Lasting – Apart from being easy to maintain, steel gates are also made to last. They will stand the test of time through though conditions, burglary attempts, and challenging environments.
- A great choice for the future – Metal gates offer a great balance between weight, size, and strength. That makes them a top choice for commercial use too.
- Flexible Design – Unlike different types of gates, steel gates can be customized to any shape and style. This allows you to choose from an endless variety of designs without compromising on the strength of your gate.
- Cost-Effective – The price of a new metal gate isn’t much higher than other gate types. Moreover, the fact that they last so well for years to come makes them a worthwhile long term investment. Choosing to go with metal gates will save you on the maintenance and possibly the need to replace the gate in the future.
Mobile Welding London delivers and installs steel gates to homes, offices, schools, and commercial developments in London.